Literacy and Early Reading Relationships &
Organizing Moms and Mentor’s Lending Library
Supporting Literacy & Awarding Kids for Reading & Listening
Making Bracelets & Selling by Donation
Learning About CPR
What does that mean for young moms?
- I am trying to become more prepared for saving another person’s life… including my 4 month old daughter Estella. Otherwise, I wouldn’t know what to do if my baby was choking.
- I’m taking this course as part of a pre-requisite for the LPN program….and to prepare myself for emergency situations.
- Taking CPR gives me the confidence to know how to handle myself…to help my family and others.
- I’m taking this course as a refresher. I have been certified before and need to be recertified to get into my course at Camosun College.
- I feel better knowing what to do and that’s an important part about being a mom.
- I need to know what to do, it’s important to know before emergencies happen.
- I haven’t taken this in ages. I need to know this to be safe.